American serama thread!

Prolly because of july 4th... how about Piccolo Pete?
love.gif
yesss.gif
Thanks froggiesheins

Hi there! I got my first Serama a little over a week ago, a little rooster named Ronnie. He is only 9 or 10 weeks old, and I adore him. I tried to give him to a woman with seramas, but unfortunately it fell through. (OK, Fortunately!) Looks like I'm keeping Ronnie, so I want to spoil and pamper this little guy. My ex and I have 22 large fowl birds together. (He has primary custody - I get to visit!) Ronnie met the big girls once, and challenged every one that came near him. I was shocked when he stood up to my largest Barred Rock. For his own safety, he will not be going near the big birds again. I don't own a home, I rent. I am super lucky that my housemates fell in love with Ronnie, so they have no problem with me keeping him inside.

He is in a guinea pig cage now, but I want to put him in something larger. Ferret cage with multiple levels? Also, he is alone, so probably needs a partner. Since there are no hens, and there are so many roosters that need homes, do I try to put two males together? Ronnie is so bold, I can't see him putting up with another Serama Roo, but I could be wrong. If I get a hen, will he be mounting her constantly?

Ronnie needs a diaper. Can anyone recommend a person/website for Serama diapers?

Thank you!

Hi there! I got my first Serama a little over a week ago, a little rooster named Ronnie. He is only 9 or 10 weeks old, and I adore him. I tried to give him to a woman with seramas, but unfortunately it fell through. (OK, Fortunately!) Looks like I'm keeping Ronnie, so I want to spoil and pamper this little guy. My ex and I have 22 large fowl birds together. (He has primary custody - I get to visit!) Ronnie met the big girls once, and challenged every one that came near him. I was shocked when he stood up to my largest Barred Rock. For his own safety, he will not be going near the big birds again. I don't own a home, I rent. I am super lucky that my housemates fell in love with Ronnie, so they have no problem with me keeping him inside.

He is in a guinea pig cage now, but I want to put him in something larger. Ferret cage with multiple levels? Also, he is alone, so probably needs a partner. Since there are no hens, and there are so many roosters that need homes, do I try to put two males together? Ronnie is so bold, I can't see him putting up with another Serama Roo, but I could be wrong. If I get a hen, will he be mounting her constantly?

Ronnie needs a diaper. Can anyone recommend a person/website for Serama diapers?

Thank you!
I recommend My Pet Chicken.com and Avian fashions.com for diapers

Back
Top Bottom