American serama thread!

I hope I'm not driving everyone crazy with porcupine news!. But I'm so ezcited!!!! I came home today to find more new feathers!!!!!

She has new neck feathers and new wing feathers, I think the new wing feathers are on the wing that had the bumps. I need to double chexk! Either way we have more new feathers!!!!!! I'm so excited and can't believe she is getting feathers this fast! I have only had her sense Friday.

I hope I'm not driving everyone crazy with porcupine news!. But I'm so ezcited!!!! I came home today to find more new feathers!!!!!

She has new neck feathers and new wing feathers, I think the new wing feathers are on the wing that had the bumps. I need to double chexk! Either way we have more new feathers!!!!!! I'm so excited and can't believe she is getting feathers this fast! I have only had her sense Friday.

Getting new feathers so fast is a very good sign. And I, most definitely, want to hear Porcupine news. This is something that may help any of us in the future.

Getting new feathers so fast is a very good sign. And I, most definitely, want to hear Porcupine news. This is something that may help any of us in the future.
yay!!!! I'm so excited!

Just wanted to let everyone know that today is day 19 of incubation, and 1 of my eggs from @Ra_ has pipped and is hatching really well. Some of you may have read the story about the 12+ hour power outage and know that the eggs and incubator are now at my grandmothers house. We will be going to check on the eggs first thing in the morning, and will hopefully come back with a little peep!

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know that today is day 19 of incubation, and 1 of my eggs from @Ra_
 has pipped and is hatching really well. Some of you may have read the story about the 12+ power outage and know that the eggs and incubator are now at my grandmothers house. We will be going to check on the eggs first thing in the morning, and will hopefully come back with a little peep!

Fingers crossed!!!!on I hope you have good hatching rate!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that today is day 19 of incubation, and 1 of my eggs from @Ra_
 has pipped and is hatching really well. Some of you may have read the story about the 12+ power outage and know that the eggs and incubator are now at my grandmothers house. We will be going to check on the eggs first thing in the morning, and will hopefully come back with a little peep!

Good luck! I am glad some of them survived a power outage! Don't forget to post pictures.

I have some PQ Seramas that are for sale. I am in Northern California please PM if you are interested I cannot ship live birds.

Back
Top Bottom