American serama thread!

seeing everyones Seramas makes me realize how ugly mine are! good thing I like ugly chickens.
Just wait until they grow long sickle feathers! Your seramas are beautiful too!
(Unless you try breeding them to naked necks or other unusual breeds.)

ie - My silkie x serama mixes were rather unique. They were so awkward they looked cute.

Just wait until they grow long sickle feathers! Your seramas are beautiful too!
(Unless you try breeding them to naked necks or other unusual breeds.)

ie - My silkie x serama mixes were rather unique. They were so awkward they looked cute.
I haven't crossed any yet. I need to get up my breeding stock first. Not sure what I would cross them with. Maybe my Long Tail Golden Phoenix since the one female I had recently passed away before I could even breed her.

Been pretty busy this week. The Fair just opened and both kids did very, very well this year.

Although we do not show our birds, some of you may recognize these chickens.
DS's PoofPoof and DD's Teddy:
IMG_8682 copy.jpg IMG_8683 copy.jpg
They were entered in photography.

Our chickens were also used for animal sci projects and egg production.

Hi,
My grandchildren and I want to raise Serama Chickens. We live in Jasper, Georgia and would like to purchase locally if possible. I believe I recently saw a post from someone who lives in Gainesville, Ga. and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with them. Also, if anyone in my area could please let me know how to go about purchasing Serama Chicks locally I would appreciate it greatly!

I've tried various local companies in the area without success. I know I can buy them on-line but would rather do business in my area.

Back
Top Bottom