American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    OH BOY a new-bee to seramas.........OH these little guys will just steal yer heart! Keep reading......our aim is to have a serama in every home....they are just dogs in feather jackets ya know....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

2. littlecreekfarm

littlecreekfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2011
    Virginia
    Quote:
    hahaha they are beautiful...............i'm gonna have to think about these birds!!! haha dogs are very sweet!!!! All it takes for me to get hooked on a breed is one look.....and i am obsessed [​IMG]

3. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Then take a look at these guys ![​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] do we have you hook yet ?
    Quote:
    hahaha they are beautiful...............i'm gonna have to think about these birds!!! haha dogs are very sweet!!!! All it takes for me to get hooked on a breed is one look.....and i am obsessed [​IMG]

4. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    emma laid her 3rd egg and now has met gabby..... she is no longer a virgin. im oping to have cute offspring from her for the 1st of the year

5. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    i'm frist on the list for emma chicks ! please pongo .
    Quote:

6. andrea98

andrea98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    in my barnyard....ohio
    Really think they need to add a like button !!!!

7. pongo

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    we shall see ray what ever i get frm her and gabby i have to breed back to her to give the double silkied gene. its a project i didnt think i was gonna have to take on lol.....but labor of love haha

8. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    you know i have a real nice silike roo he is tortishell color if you ever want to use him just let me know and he will catch the frist plane he can find to so cal ! he would love to come visit emma !
    Quote:

9. birdnbeast

birdnbeast Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2008
    Quote:Okay now this is just short of .....? did you plan this...

"they are just dogs in feather jackets ya know"

and the AD just under your post was for American Kennel Club (their insurance, but still)

and the dog with his head sticking out of the car window is like "Whatchu' talkin' 'bout, Froggie!!!"

gotta go wipe the coffee of the 'puter, now. thanks!

BnB

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  10. pongo

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    i think ill do the gabby thing first and see how that goes. his tail and type are real good along with wing carriage. hopefully he will add the traits to the mix plus with her sweet soul and his peronality the chicks should be real lovers. ill keep you posted

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by