American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Thank you my friend . on a different note i have been bittin by the blue bug i have blue seramas comeing this week and next week all different shades of blue ! [​IMG]
    Quote:

2. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    Quote:
    OH NO! We will all have to wait for pics! All blue??

3. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    all different shades of blue ! blue splash , midnight blue , blue laced all sorts of blue going down in my town chicklette 1 [​IMG] post pic's soon as i can !
    Quote:
    OH NO! We will all have to wait for pics! All blue??

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  4. juliette2009

juliette2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Wadmalaw Island, SC
    Just a quick post here...I have lost two birds in two days, right on top of losing Cosmo...Too many in just two weeks! Details here , I can't bring myself to write them again ...

I am very sad right now, and feeling quite depressed...Don't mean to bring anyone down with me, many of you have been where I am right now, too...I know it will get better, and it could have been worse, (I could have lost Count Chocula as well), but right now, it's a BUMMER!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Carolynspeeps

Carolynspeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    Atlanta, Georgia
    So sorry to hear such bad news. I lost my very first Serama hen just last week. She was a Christmas present from my husband and teenage boys. I was so very sad, but found solace in the fact that I have one of her daughters in my growout pen. She looks exactly like her Mama. These little birds are good at stealing ones heart. [​IMG]

6. TownhouseSeramas

TownhouseSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    Quote:Totally agree with you!! I've been saying that for a while.

7. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    Oh Juliette I am soo soo very sorry for your losses. I know it is never an easy thing to lose a loved one/s. My heart goes out to you... [​IMG]

8. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Juliette i know and understand the heart ache and the sadness involved i to just recently went through this when i lost my best two cock birds just a week before my frist show and i am still feeling the sadness when you lose birds like that i'm not sure the feelings ever go away these little birds get in to are soul and are hearts and we have unbeliveable love for them [​IMG] i don't how they do what they do to us but the little suckers are smart [​IMG] so i want you to know i am right beside you and feeling all your pain and loss [​IMG] all i can say is there will be more of these little birds that come in to your life and you will love them all some more than others but still you will have love for all of them and they will make you happy and they will make you very sad but we love them the same because just plan and simple they are cool birds [​IMG] to have in are lives ! so my heart goes out to you my friend god bless and take care you know where i am if you need to talk or just need someone to listen [​IMG] its all good !
    Quote:

9. littlecreekfarm

littlecreekfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2011
    Virginia
    Quote:hahaha they are beautiful...............i'm gonna have to think about these birds!!! haha dogs are very sweet!!!! All it takes for me to get hooked on a breed is one look.....and i am obsessed [​IMG]

haha yeah they are sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!

10. kbell

kbell Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2010
    Chickamauga GA
    Oh no..Juliette, I am so sorry for your loss.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by