American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Hatch me if you can

Hatch me if you can Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2011
    Pendleton, OR
    Quote:Well we have little fuzzy butts from these two!!!![​IMG] I can see at least three of them, but haven't been able to get a pic yet of them. Hopefully in the next couple days they will venture out enough so I can sneak a couple action shots. [​IMG]

2. seramagirl

seramagirl Out Of The Brooder

Oct 9, 2010
    graham,washington
    I am so sorry know how you feel just got home went out to feed and 1 of my first hens had died, they just steal your heart away. thoughts are with you:(

3. SunValleySeramas

SunValleySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2010
    ramona, california
    Quote:
    AHHH yes crazy, nuts, very odd chicken obsessed!! but that is want sets us apart from others, we have allowed a beautiful and special little bird to become a part of our lives, some people will never know the joy that we have and feel, they just dont understand it!! They are the crazy ones!!

4. andrea98

andrea98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    in my barnyard....ohio
    Quote:So very sorry ..[​IMG]

5. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Quote:Okay now this is just short of .....? did you plan this...

"they are just dogs in feather jackets ya know"

and the AD just under your post was for American Kennel Club (their insurance, but still)

and the dog with his head sticking out of the car window is like "Whatchu' talkin' 'bout, Froggie!!!"

gotta go wipe the coffee of the 'puter, now. thanks!

BnB

You mean the plan to take over the world?? Of course it is ALL in the master plan.......WOOF-BAK-BAK-WOOF......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    X's 2 Juliette. Big-B just said it all, so well. We all feel your pain and share in your heart aches. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Quote:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  7. froggiesheins

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Bill, I can't WAIT to see Emmas babies!!.................[​IMG] Lets see, only 20+ days to go...........[​IMG]

8. 4cats3kids1hubby2many

4cats3kids1hubby2many Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    Omak
    Quote:I read on FB..... [​IMG] I am so sorry honey. it is hard to loose any but 3 in such a short time. I am just so sorry.
    Yes, I have been in a similar situation. I understand. Very heavy heart.

9. N.WChickenGuy

N.WChickenGuy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    I am over in Bellingham right in the top corner of the state it gets pretty cold here in the winter but it never lasts to long My serama have there own room out in the Garageit is insulated with a heater it stays nice and warm in there right around 70 they have a window and a vent fan. I'm not sure if they even know its winter aside from the shorter light cycle i have them on right now every thing stays the same. As for Chehalis I'm not sure when it is but I'd love to go check it out.
    Thanks I'm glad you like my birds cuz I love them [​IMG]
    Quote:Where in WA are you? Your name is NW chicken Guy. How cold do you get? Are your coops insulated? Are they in a building? I love what you have made into a feeder. That is a great idea. I will have to keep that in mind. I am North Central WA. ARe you going to the Chehalis show? Pretty birds.

10. N.WChickenGuy

N.WChickenGuy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    Quote:Isn't that awful?? 'Knowing' someone by their chicken [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I know! Shame on me! but when I saw the chicken, I woke up and said to myself, "I know that chicken!!" then I figured out it was Daniel...sorry Daniel [​IMG]

Hey June glad to be here. I love the birds I bought from you they are so beautiful : woot
    They are a fertile bunch to I have 15 little black / blue fuzz balls and a few tan ones to.
    Thanks again for great birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by