American serama thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by miss heny, Oct 30, 2010.

1. theron

theron Theron's Fowl Farm

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    Quote:Theron, what did you line your pens with? I use corrugated plastic "boxes" in the bottom of wire rabbit cages. But eventually I iwll probably need to build some nice pens like these. Very nice!

The 4 chicks are doing fine. Today was warm here and sunny and they enjoyed some "sun" bathing. Amazed by their beautiful coloring. Will keep you updated and have pix to share after the weekend. THANK YOU for nice clean birds!

The pens are lined with a pvc type of material that we got from lowes.

I am very glad they all came in good condition and hope you will enjoy them as much as I did. Thanks again. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Theron, you have obviously made some wise choices in your purchasing of birds and looks like also in your pairings. Congrats on all the lovelies that you have!

3. bobbyc1970

bobbyc1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    Have a question? What is the date for the Shawnee Oklahoma Show? gonna attend this one. [​IMG]

4. bobbyc1970

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    Love the pics [​IMG] And so sorry about everyone that lost their birds [​IMG]

5. barbieszoo

barbieszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2010
    Stillwater, OK
    Quote:It is Dec. 10.

6. bobbyc1970

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    thank you [​IMG]

7. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    better get those birds ready bro your going to the show ! knock em dead bro !

8. Angeljim95

Angeljim95 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 30, 2011
    Denver
    Quote:Welcome to the serama world Angeljim95!!!!!! I am Joey, I started out with a pair few yrs a go and now I currently have 35 in my backyard. [​IMG]

Aww now I am definately getting a pair [​IMG]) haha And thanks Joey!!!

9. bobbyc1970

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    thank you bro. The judge cancelled. gonna go a promote hopefully. hoping to meet up with some serama friends.
    Quote:

10. bobbyc1970

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    Welcome You will be hooked soon [​IMG]
    Quote:Welcome to the serama world Angeljim95!!!!!! I am Joey, I started out with a pair few yrs a go and now I currently have 35 in my backyard. [​IMG]

Aww now I am definately getting a pair [​IMG]) haha And thanks Joey!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by