American serama thread!

X2 The mail lady here got chewed on for Jerrys eggs. She still talks about that one
hide.gif

Quote:
Don't forget to let the eggs rest for a day or so...they can get pretty scrambled in the mail!

Quote:
Quadratic equations.... gosh I know that I know what those are, just haven't used them in 20 years!!
hu.gif

Great Job studying Jessi. If I didn't have kids to teach, I'd go study something myself.

Thanks guys!
I love school, but its killer. I dont get to play and chat on here as much as Id like. I have to sit and do homework on the computer at night instead of playing online.

It's sad that degrees are not what they use to be worth and that they still cost so much. They raised the tuition here in KY this year. I know a ton of friends with Bachelor's degrees that are not using them or cannot find a job with them. They are over qualified for other 'lesser' jobs and get those, but it seems you really have to specialize in something to use your degree and move on to a Master's nowadays. Too bad education is not free. Id go forever. I love to learn. There are tons of zoology and animal science classes I'd love to take, but have decided a degree in those will not really be of much use to me and paying for classes for fun is something I can't afford.

I have family, w/2 young kids, their events/clubs meetings, a farm to run, work, school, my summer 2nd job and I also try to do laundry and dishes when I have time. Its not easy for sure, but worth it.

SunnyC--That is why I hate math, lol! I will NEVER use quadratic equations in my life. IF I do, Im sure there will be some computer program that I can plug data into that will do it for me.
smile.png

Someone told me once you use algebra every day. For example, they said: If you had to be at work at 8am, and you usually got up at 7am to get ready. Lets say it takes you 30 mins to get there driving at 60 MPH. How fast would you have to drive to get to work on time if you overslept and didn't get up until 7:20?

My answer: That does not require algebra at all. MUCH FASTER! lol You throw on clothes as you pull back your hair in a quick ponytail and run for the door with a toothbrush in your hand. You drive like hell---as fast as you think you can get away with---and pray to God you don't get a ticket. See.... No algebra!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:

No, Bobby...not just begun....I've been quiting smooths for 5 years. Then I always find 1 more and it all starts again....thought I sold all my smooths Saturday at Shawnee, came home to clean cages, and found 1 more....you know the rest of the story.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom