American serama thread!

No. They are still young yet, but they will be bigger than seramas, but smaller than d'uccles. Although I do have one chick that has kept his serama profile and size. He is the spitting image of Little Man, my solid serama cockeral.

A friend of mine lost his house to a fire over the weekend. I'm donating these three birds, to auction off to raise funds for him and his family. If you're interested in these or other items, please visit our auction site..

www.32auctions.com/IslandWonderzBenefit

Serama eggs, and other items are being donated from across the country. The auction starts Thursday, so take a peek when you can.

Thanks

A friend of mine lost his house to a fire over the weekend. I'm donating these three birds, to auction off to raise funds for him and his family. If you're interested in these or other items, please visit our auction site.. www.32auctions.com/IslandWonderzBenefit Serama eggs, and other items are being donated from across the country. The auction starts Thursday, so take a peek when you can. Thanks
So sorry about your friend loosing his house. Those birds are gorgeous, especially that first frizzle pullet... Love her. Unfortunately I've reached my limit on chickens. Where did you originally get your Frizzles from though?

Last edited:
There is a lot of Serama breeders on here and I value your input. What is a fair price for a young Serama, 8 weeks and older. Say they are very pretty and could type but not sure if show type. I already know the sex of the youngsters and a few are silky seramas. I have never sold any before. I got mine from eggs on a winner of eggs and a trade so never had to buy them. Please help me decide what to ask that is fair. Thanks.

Price varies widely depending on quality. I've seen $15 - $100. Without seeing a picture, it's hard for anyone to say.

Back
Top Bottom