American serama thread!

Quote:
I am hoping to go also. Doubt I'll have anything to take that quickly unless I buy a youngster to raise up and show, but I'd love to go and see all the birds and learn how it all works.

I am trying. just slow.
smile.png
but we'll get there.
Quote:
I just love them. Can't wait to get going with them and start my own breeding programs!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I just love them. Can't wait to get going with them and start my own breeding programs!
big_smile.png

That's part of the fun of it. Starting small (for me) and working my way up. In a few years I can look back to where I started and be proud of my accomplishments.

thats about what i want too. Def would love to see all the show birds and learn. Want to get a pic with Jerry and show people here.....
woot.gif
and meet everyone in person.
Quote:
I am hoping to go also. Doubt I'll have anything to take that quickly unless I buy a youngster to raise up and show, but I'd love to go and see all the birds and learn how it all works.

Quote:

Yeah, I have NO clue about much of anything yet. Hoping to pick up some tips on how to keep and train the ones I want to show.

Got a show coming up in dec. here. Gonna trying show a hen and a roo. Gonna be more of a learning exp. for me. been reading alot and learning. Hopefully will work out.

Quote:

Yeah, I have NO clue about much of anything yet. Hoping to pick up some tips on how to keep and train the ones I want to show.

Quote:

Be sure to share what you learn!
smile.png

boby if you need tips or help call me or cara we been taking notes from grady LOL oh yeah joey is like the master her in cali....ask him too haha

Back
Top Bottom