American serama thread!

jonnie i dont think it is cool bringing the scna drama over here.... sorry but the mess should stay in one place

Hey guys, I know I'm not supposed to do this but make sure you all get a chance to cast in your vote to SAVE THE SERAMA WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE! Votes must be accounted for before the 25th of January for it to count. PLEASE be sure to get your vote in. PM me for details if you are unable to find the forum to vote in. Thanks for your cooperation!

I bring no drama, Bill. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

It's up to you now: You can click your edit button and make it all seem like it was only a dream. I did my part. I hadn't realized that people would misconstrue that into something it wasn't intended to be.

Last edited:
does anyone in socal have any silky or frizzle seramas for sale or willing to do a trade for other seramas for them please pm me the prise or if u prefer a trade i have 5 roosters and 6 hens

does anyone in socal have any silky or frizzle seramas for sale or willing to do a trade for other seramas for them please pm me the prise or if u prefer a trade i have 5 roosters and 6 hens

With any luck, I may have some frizzled youngun's this spring. I got a really nice pair from Grady, I'm just waiting for eggs....

Last edited:
here are some more fun pics of boaz and ruth- bath day today- they get so relaxed, ruth does a total meltdown- seems the only way i can get a handle on the mites(brown bugs?) is a weekly bath- payday i'll get some frontline

Frontline gets expensive...... try Adam's flea and tick spray.. I love using it. Im really careful not to get in in the vent, but its worked here for years. Learned that from someone at one of our first shows. A bottle lasts a long time and is only about 10 bucks at Wal-mart.
Blue bottle.. see here for a pic! http://www.adamsfleacontrol.com/Product/Category/725?function=0

TailFluff: How much snow you got. lots of drifts here, keep blowing across the road in front of my house. Wind howling through. Figured wind chill was -15 yesterday. I have been cooking up a cracked corn mash for my birds to help them stay warm. Insulated coop with a heat lamp. It is suppose to warm up some this weekend...I sure hope so...I can't handle this cold much longer - just hate it.

I'd love to see what Grady has done with the frizzles. He has the best birds IMHO. Have any pics of that pair?

Santa Claus, and Noelle.....
Santa's tail looks better in person than the pic shows, but sometimes its really hard to get birds to do what you want them too!! Like stand nice for a photo ...
hu.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom