American serama thread!

I have a question/concern. I have been hatching out serama chicks the last couple of days and we have lost 3 already due to some unknown reason. The brooder is not too hot or too cold, they are all eating and drinking, and they are sounding like they are in distress. What is going on?

treat for cocci-I lost loads last month buy the 3 day after hatch they were dropping 5 a day til I treated for cocci.

I have a question/concern. I have been hatching out serama chicks the last couple of days and we have lost 3 already due to some unknown reason. The brooder is not too hot or too cold, they are all eating and drinking, and they are sounding like they are in distress. What is going on?

I don't think I'm going to post any more photos on this thread because it distorts the photos so badly they look like some kind of 'fun-house crazy mirror'. I didn't work to produce quality birds to have them look like freaks.

Right before you submit your post with photos, click on the picture. The pic will get an outline with tiny boxes spaced around it. If you click on a box, you can drag the photo in or out. Try making your pictures about half size ane see if that works. I think the distortion is only at the top of each page, making room for the ads at the right. If your photo doesn't fill the post, maybe it will stay the correct shape?

thumbsup.gif

look up lonestar seramas or go to SCNA and look up lonestar they are in TX . good luck and enjoy !

Back
Top Bottom