American serama thread!

I love all the pictures!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Hey Rachel, I am looking forward to see you at June show in SoCal. Hope you and yours significant other can make it.

Nice white cockerel you got there Anna!!!!!!!! He is a well balance bird.....
thumbsup.gif

I don't care for FB either. I don't have Seramas...yet! DH is working on a small coop for them and I'd like to breed them. So you all have been helpful, thanks! I'm sure I'll have lots more questions once the coop is done and I'm ready to get my first birdies!

I don't care for FB either. I don't have Seramas...yet! DH is working on a small coop for them and I'd like to breed them. So you all have been helpful, thanks! I'm sure I'll have lots more questions once the coop is done and I'm ready to get my first birdies!

Great news, You are going to love these little dynamos.....They are the bestest of the best....:D

X2 She is very nice looking.. I have a few quick question's for you guys.

#1 I had a baby hatch that came from normal feathered daddy/ silkie frizzled mommy, I know that silkie will be hidden but what are the chances that it will be frizzled?

#2 I have a chocolate roo in order to get more chocolates should I pair him with a black hen or something lighter?

also if he is a true chocolate roo all his daughters will express chocolate. his sons will need a chocolate carrying hen in order to express it. also frizzle is either present or not.... they dont carry it if they arent frizzle

Back
Top Bottom