American serama thread!

Lost my little Ruth this morning, am thinking heart? Dark comb, convulsions?

she wasn't even a year old-- but a micro..maybe that has something to do with it?

Last edited:
Oh gosh I'm so sorry! She was so beautifull
sad.png
That really is so sad.-. Blue comb really sounds like heart or respritory failure? Gosh, so sorry
hugs.gif
thanks- i am leaning to that too- she was gorgeous, i think i'll always be partial to that coloring...so if anyone has eggs like that........

My heart goes out to you Robin, RIP sweet Ruth.....:( :love

There is such a thing as SSD...sudden serama death and from what you describe, I think that is what Ruth had. I think it is a stroke type thing that happens. BUT, all the explinations in the world can't change reality............ :hugs to you

seems like it has been this way all year, from february till now it seems i am a bullsye...sigh, little ruth was a special girl though, Boaz has Ginger, an OEGB, so he won't be lonely, but they both came over to see her before i burried her- very touching they needed to see her, have found that is important with all my animals...

I'm so sorry to hear about Ruth.
hit.gif
We can sure get attatched to these little ones.

Froggie.Ya better be carefull, you may find Pete the pest on your doorsteps.
lol.png

My heart goes out to you Robin, RIP sweet Ruth.....
sad.png
love.gif

There is such a thing as SSD...sudden serama death and from what you describe, I think that is what Ruth had. I think it is a stroke type thing that happens. BUT, all the explinations in the world can't change reality............
hugs.gif
to you

Is this very common?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom