American Sussex Association

Yea, I will probably have to write a Presidents Column and I am not looking forward to that LOL really not for sure what to say. Now you guys that have lots to say on these Sussex Chickens please summit an article to the ASA Newsletter.

Steve

Last edited:
Wow, that was fast and painless.
wink.png

Hello Everyone,

It is still FREE to join the Sussex Association, I have also put up four (4) more Web Banners to chose from to help promote the club, and have also posted more photos on the Variety page.

Enjoy your birds,

Steve

Last edited:
Quote:
I have also put up four (4) more Web Banners to chose from to help promote the club

, and have also posted more photos on the Variety page.

Enjoy your birds,

Steve​

This is BAD when you have to answer your own post
lol.png

If all the members would find a banner they like and put it on there website (if you have one), look at all the promotion we would be getting for FREE.

The UPA Convention that I am hosting in Oklahoma City Sept 30, Oct 1 & 2. (info on my website http://cherokeetrailfarm.webs.com ) When I get this out of the way I will be working hard to get the Sussex Association running the way it should be.

We will also more then likely be in search for a New Vice President (he will still be on the board) that will be easy to contact and get reply's from when I'm not around to help the members etc.

Enjoy and have a Great Day.

Steve

Hi I have three Speckled Sussex who are a month old. Do roosters and hens have different color patterns at this age? Because one that I know is a rooster is darker brown/black/green with a white belly, while the definite hen is mostly white with "stripes" of brown/black/green. The 3rd one I have is the same color pattern as the roo, but it isn't as developed (comb and wattles) as the roo. Any thoughts?

Sorry, I have never had the Speckled Sussex so I can't help you, not even for sure if you can tell the sex at 1 month by the feathers.
Hopefully someone can answer this for you.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom