http://americansussexbreeders.webs.com
ya.gif

I have a long ways to go on it, But I am trying
lol.png

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I like the idea of a collage too.

Here are some pics of my Speckled that we can use if you like, they can be cropped, remove the back ground or alter what ever is needed to make them suitable if you want to use them.

37373_110_5779.jpg

37373_110_5776.jpg

37373_chickens_045.jpg

I also have an adult Buff Sussex rooster if we need pics of a Buff, but his tail is looking kinda messy right now.

You have your on opinion and that's why your not a member. You had negative things to say on our FREE forum as well so if you have anything else to say shot me an email and keep it off of this forum.

I didn't post this to start a fight it was posted for people that was interested in the Sussex Chicken.

Thanks

As an outside observer with no stake in this, and no connection to either of you, that response is not appropriate. This is a free forum and anyone who joins is allowed to post so long as they follow BYC rules. This includes posting opinions with which you may disagree. If someone says they think you should operate a site differently, they are allowed to think it and post it. I personally did not see it as a negative comment, but as an opinion. It sounds like you have a personal problem with that poster, and that is your issue: you do not get to ban someone from posting here.

You say you do not want to start a fight, but you behaving like a dictator in some else's house is not a good way to keep the peace....

Best to you in your endeavor.

Last edited:
Quote:
old.gif
Something to make a banner out of that I can add to my website.
smile.png
I wouldn't mind contributing to that or "donating" some photos for the cause...but a collage of Light, Coronation, Speckled, Buff, Red, Silver, etc would be cool...

MrsChickendad is also designing a Logo, I guess what we can do is the ones that want to design logo's submit them and the BOD can vote on the one they like best. ( yep, were not a one man team anymore)

As of now these are your Board of Directors:

Steve Whitaker

Heather Spaet

Carmella Jarvis

Fay Hurless

Paul Bradshaw

Gwen Hibler

Thom Dean

Kaye Phillips

Clint Tyson

We still need a Editor , 2 Alternates , 1 BOD
Also need someone to write something for the About Us page and email it to: [email protected]

Thanks
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Good!

If you need any other pictures, we can donate some too. Let us know if we can help.

Jim and Kaye

Quote:
and want to include a couple more. I'll send them to Steve asap.

Kathy Pearl

They are GREAT LOOKING also
thumbsup.gif

Thanks all the time you spent designing them.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom