• sprint

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Pics
I turn down a buyer to day cuz they want to name bulldozer, Stoner B*ner GROSS!!! I died!
sad.png

[/B]

Yup. That's why I told that big long story. To get people thinking. I think a long ways ahead. Like waaaaay past me and my kids and their's. ..... ... ... ...

Yeah, and hopefully none of us will be having kids for a few more years... I think were just a little young.... :lol:

I turn down a buyer to day cuz they want to name bulldozer, Stoner B*ner GROSS!!! I died!

Personally, I would have too. The name would've made me suspicious and I would've jumped to conclusions and thought bad thoughts (one of those people who do mean things to their dogs and just have the dog to show off and then dump it in a ditch when they get a girl/boy friend or when they get bored with it)..... I think the home check is a good idea; to make sure they go to a good home and don't get named Stoner *****....

Yeah, and hopefully none of us will be having kids for a few more years... I think were just a little young....
lol.png

Personally, I would have too. The name would've made me suspicious and I would've jumped to conclusions and thought bad thoughts (one of those people who do mean things to their dogs and just have the dog to show off and then dump it in a ditch when they get a girl/boy friend or when they get bored with it)..... I think the home check is a good idea; to make sure they go to a good home and don't get named Stoner *****....
agreed.

Yeah, and hopefully none of us will be having kids for a few more years... I think were just a little young.... :lol:

Ya. Just a tad!!! .....at least!! That why I said "my g,g,g,grand kids and your gt grandkids".

Although biologically you are most likely capable it just may be better to wait till you are a bit more emotionally capable.
I do know some couples that have been together since they were 14, 16, 17 and they still are even though most people said"You're too young, it'll never work" I think most people just have a horrible tendency to project all their ills as opposed to encouraging others' endeavours. I say "Where there's a will theres a way". I encouraged them young people to to ask for help and be careful who they asked for what.
You know what's weird. They had grandchildren before I was married.
Now then,... I know some people that "waited" till they were "old enough" and it still didn't workout for some of them. Either he or she was unfaithful, couldn't stand each other after a while, too set in their ways,etc, etc,....
So I guess no matter what some people think there is pros and cons to everything. I would think it would all boil down to personal choice.
If I had my "druthers" I'd be married younger druther than older, for a great deal many reasons that I won't bother to talk about just now.

"Stoner B*ner" ???? Definitely not mature enough to be the prime caregiver to a dog much less marry.
Personally I would have told that guy/gal to
26a1.png
1f300.png
1f3a7.png
1f38a.png
1f3ad.png
2668.png
21aa.png
. Maybe if he/she comes back tell him/her that it's time to grow up and stop acting like a stupid fool spoiled brat.
So ya, home study first.

I'm sorry if anyone becomes hurt by what I just said. but.... Geez!!! I get so POed when idiots want to own a dog as opposed to caring about, caring for, and taking care of it. It's not a darn toy.

We ask the buyer questions.
We're the dog staying, what will you do with the pup? Training classes? Vet?
Pups and nala are going to the vet soon. I'm calling the vet to day after school. We're going to deworm the pups might get pup shots. Nala's going because of bad runs.

It's good to ask questions about animal care. I totally agree with that.
Nala is sick... Awww. Gee thats too bad.
Better check her teats. If they are swollen, tender and hot she may have milk fever.
Changing her food brand, or even ratio/make-up or giving her milk to drink will give diarrhea to any dog anytime, male or female, pregnant, lactating or not.
Stomach enzymes..........

Back
Top Bottom