Americano Blue's musher/mushing chat thread

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Americano Blue, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Distance

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. sprint

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Rec

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. Other

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    do you do home checks?

3. charnic44

charnic44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Yeah, and hopefully none of us will be having kids for a few more years... I think were just a little young.... :lol:

Personally, I would have too. The name would've made me suspicious and I would've jumped to conclusions and thought bad thoughts (one of those people who do mean things to their dogs and just have the dog to show off and then dump it in a ditch when they get a girl/boy friend or when they get bored with it)..... I think the home check is a good idea; to make sure they go to a good home and don't get named Stoner *****....

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    agreed.

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    So do you know if you get to go to Race to the Sky?

6. charnic44

charnic44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Not yet. There is a smaller race about an hour away and I think I might get to go. Are you gonna go to Race to The Sky?

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    I want to but its to far away. [​IMG]

8. SternRose

SternRose Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2014
    Training my dogs
    My Coop
    We ask the buyer questions.
    We're the dog staying, what will you do with the pup? Training classes? Vet?
    Pups and nala are going to the vet soon. I'm calling the vet to day after school. We're going to deworm the pups might get pup shots. Nala's going because of bad runs.

9. RezChamp

RezChamp Chillin' With My Peeps

Ya. Just a tad!!! .....at least!! That why I said "my g,g,g,grand kids and your gt grandkids".

Although biologically you are most likely capable it just may be better to wait till you are a bit more emotionally capable.
    I do know some couples that have been together since they were 14, 16, 17 and they still are even though most people said"You're too young, it'll never work" I think most people just have a horrible tendency to project all their ills as opposed to encouraging others' endeavours. I say "Where there's a will theres a way". I encouraged them young people to to ask for help and be careful who they asked for what.
    You know what's weird. They had grandchildren before I was married.
    Now then,... I know some people that "waited" till they were "old enough" and it still didn't workout for some of them. Either he or she was unfaithful, couldn't stand each other after a while, too set in their ways,etc, etc,....
    So I guess no matter what some people think there is pros and cons to everything. I would think it would all boil down to personal choice.
    If I had my "druthers" I'd be married younger druther than older, for a great deal many reasons that I won't bother to talk about just now.

"Stoner B*ner" ???? Definitely not mature enough to be the prime caregiver to a dog much less marry.
    Personally I would have told that guy/gal to [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]. Maybe if he/she comes back tell him/her that it's time to grow up and stop acting like a stupid fool spoiled brat.
    So ya, home study first.

I'm sorry if anyone becomes hurt by what I just said. but.... Geez!!! I get so POed when idiots want to own a dog as opposed to caring about, caring for, and taking care of it. It's not a darn toy.

10. RezChamp

RezChamp Chillin' With My Peeps

It's good to ask questions about animal care. I totally agree with that.
    Nala is sick... Awww. Gee thats too bad.
    Better check her teats. If they are swollen, tender and hot she may have milk fever.
    Changing her food brand, or even ratio/make-up or giving her milk to drink will give diarrhea to any dog anytime, male or female, pregnant, lactating or not.
    Stomach enzymes..........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by