Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Pics
I don't feel so good today. :sick
Stayed inside all morning. I even slept in till 1/4 to 7.
I want to fix my sled runners but besides not feelin well I can't find any QCR systems close by. May hafta order from the U.S. I just didn't want the rails to come through the mail because they are actually quite fragile.
I may resort to cutting a cpl of strips off my sheet of puck-board.(some call it sleigh runner plastic).
Also. I have some harnesses to alter.
Interesting stuff to do and no energy.
I think I might finally have an idea what those people meant when they were talking about "feeling lazy" .

I just found out that Sawyer had 5 pups from (my) Bulldozer. Agreement was I get first pick male and first pick female. The woman I made the agreement with had her son come a get Sawyer, he took her back to Calgary and is selling the pups for $900.00 each.
I am one really POed :old
I think I'm gona email him and tell him he has 4 days to take the add down or I'll get a lawyer at him.
As well I may put an add up in the same slot as his telling everyone the story and that he's selling"pure bred" that aren't pure bred.
I don't really know what to do.

I just found out that Sawyer had 5 pups from (my) Bulldozer. Agreement was I get first pick male and first pick female. The woman I made the agreement with had her son come a get Sawyer, he took her back to Calgary and is selling the pups for $900.00 each.
I am one really POed
old.gif

I think I'm gona email him and tell him he has 4 days to take the add down or I'll get a lawyer at him.
As well I may put an add up in the same slot as his telling everyone the story and that he's selling"pure bred" that aren't pure bred.

thats got to be annoying.

I am one really POed :old

That was immature of the lady. Did you have a written contract signed by you both? That would help you if there were to be a court case and that way you can get your pups.

Ya. Just a tad!!! .....at least!! That why I said "my g,g,g,grand kids and your gt grandkids".

Although biologically you are most likely capable it just may be better to wait till you are a bit more emotionally capable.
I do know some couples that have been together since they were 14, 16, 17 and they still are even though most people said"You're too young, it'll never work" I think most people just have a horrible tendency to project all their ills as opposed to encouraging others' endeavours. I say "Where there's a will theres a way". I encouraged them young people to to ask for help and be careful who they asked for what.
You know what's weird. They had grandchildren before I was married.
Now then,... I know some people that "waited" till they were "old enough" and it still didn't workout for some of them. Either he or she was unfaithful, couldn't stand each other after a while, too set in their ways,etc, etc,....
So I guess no matter what some people think there is pros and cons to everything. I would think it would all boil down to personal choice.
If I had my "druthers" I'd be married younger druther than older, for a great deal many reasons that I won't bother to talk about just now.

"Stoner B*ner" ???? Definitely not mature enough to be the prime caregiver to a dog much less marry.
Personally I would have told that guy/gal to
26a1.png
1f300.png
1f3a7.png
1f38a.png
1f3ad.png
2668.png
21aa.png
. Maybe if he/she comes back tell him/her that it's time to grow up and stop acting like a stupid fool spoiled brat.
So ya, home study first.

I'm sorry if anyone becomes hurt by what I just said. but.... Geez!!! I get so POed when idiots want to own a dog as opposed to caring about, caring for, and taking care of it. It's not a darn toy.

Yeah... I don't want to have have kids until I have a career and am financially secure. That way, I will be able to support them in whatever sports they want to do (like mushing).

I don't feel so good today. :sick
Stayed inside all morning. I even slept in till 1/4 to 7.
I want to fix my sled runners but besides not feelin well I can't find any QCR systems close by. May hafta order from the U.S. I just didn't want the rails to come through the mail because they are actually quite fragile.
I may resort to cutting a cpl of strips off my sheet of puck-board.(some call it sleigh runner plastic).
Also. I have some harnesses to alter.
Interesting stuff to do and no energy.
I think I might finally have an idea what those people meant when they were talking about "feeling lazy" .

Hopefully you feel better. :)

thats got to be annoying.

Ya! It's annoying. I reported the add to the company and red flagged it. When I checked later it was gone.
It may seem vindictive, immature, or any number of other descriptions of emotions but I had being abused like that.

By the way I love your avatar.
Haha. That's happened to me a cpl times.

Gota go. My baby girl wants me to go with her to rest. Seems kind of odd for a man my age to have a wee one.
G-nyt all.
Catch up tomorrow

Guess what!!!
The pups are 5weeks old today! Hank interd this world at 7:55pm( time it is now!!)
Hank
Hank
Hadlee
Group
Group
Bear
Nala

Cute!

Really? You think I should name him Hawk, it sounds cool. I was going for a 2 sylabol name. But I'm open to ideas.

I've got a bunch of names but I like Hank. Plus those names aren't going to necessarily mean anything to anyone else. :idunno Hank and Hawk are good, I like Rosco, too. Bentley is good, but not my first choice 'cause I have a friend named Bentley and it would be weird.

Okay, so mom said I could get any kinda pup (cheap) but not full husky/malamute because she doesn't want it to be a problem when we start calving. I told her that Alaskan Huskies were only part husky and mostly hound/pointer and some have herding dogs in them but she said no. Maybe I will just tell her (if I get an Alaskan) that it's a Pointer cross... :oops: It won't technically be a lie, it just won't be the whole truth. Lol. Then once she sees how well I'm going to train it to stay away from the cows/calves, maybe then I will tell her it's a Pointer/Husky/whatever else.

Back
Top Bottom