Americano Blue's musher/mushing chat thread

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Americano Blue, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Distance

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. sprint

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Rec

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. Other

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RezChamp

RezChamp Chillin' With My Peeps

I don't feel so good today. :sick
    Stayed inside all morning. I even slept in till 1/4 to 7.
    I want to fix my sled runners but besides not feelin well I can't find any QCR systems close by. May hafta order from the U.S. I just didn't want the rails to come through the mail because they are actually quite fragile.
    I may resort to cutting a cpl of strips off my sheet of puck-board.(some call it sleigh runner plastic).
    Also. I have some harnesses to alter.
    Interesting stuff to do and no energy.
    I think I might finally have an idea what those people meant when they were talking about "feeling lazy" .

2. RezChamp

I just found out that Sawyer had 5 pups from (my) Bulldozer. Agreement was I get first pick male and first pick female. The woman I made the agreement with had her son come a get Sawyer, he took her back to Calgary and is selling the pups for $900.00 each.
    I am one really POed :old
    I think I'm gona email him and tell him he has 4 days to take the add down or I'll get a lawyer at him.
    As well I may put an add up in the same slot as his telling everyone the story and that he's selling"pure bred" that aren't pure bred.
    I don't really know what to do.

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    thats got to be annoying.

4. charnic44

charnic44 Chillin' With My Peeps

That was immature of the lady. Did you have a written contract signed by you both? That would help you if there were to be a court case and that way you can get your pups.

Yeah... I don't want to have have kids until I have a career and am financially secure. That way, I will be able to support them in whatever sports they want to do (like mushing).

Hopefully you feel better. :)

5. RezChamp

Ya! It's annoying. I reported the add to the company and red flagged it. When I checked later it was gone.
    It may seem vindictive, immature, or any number of other descriptions of emotions but I had being abused like that.

By the way I love your avatar.
    Haha. That's happened to me a cpl times.

Gota go. My baby girl wants me to go with her to rest. Seems kind of odd for a man my age to have a wee one.
    G-nyt all.
    Catch up tomorrow

6. SternRose

SternRose Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2014
    Training my dogs
    My Coop
    Guess what!!!
    The pups are 5weeks old today! Hank interd this world at 7:55pm( time it is now!!)
    [​IMG] Hank
    [​IMG] Hank
    [​IMG] Hadlee
    [​IMG] Group
    [​IMG] Group
    [​IMG] Bear
    [​IMG] Nala

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  7. SternRose

Mar 23, 2014
    Training my dogs
    My Coop
    Still working on getting mister Hank the Tank. BTW, he i get to keep him is name will be Bentley or Rosco.

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    aw i like Hawk

9. SternRose

Mar 23, 2014
    Training my dogs
    My Coop
    Really? You think I should name him Hawk, it sounds cool. I was going for a 2 sylabol name. But I'm open to ideas.

10. charnic44

charnic44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Cute!

I've got a bunch of names but I like Hank. Plus those names aren't going to necessarily mean anything to anyone else. :idunno Hank and Hawk are good, I like Rosco, too. Bentley is good, but not my first choice 'cause I have a friend named Bentley and it would be weird.

Okay, so mom said I could get any kinda pup (cheap) but not full husky/malamute because she doesn't want it to be a problem when we start calving. I told her that Alaskan Huskies were only part husky and mostly hound/pointer and some have herding dogs in them but she said no. Maybe I will just tell her (if I get an Alaskan) that it's a Pointer cross... :oops: It won't technically be a lie, it just won't be the whole truth. Lol. Then once she sees how well I'm going to train it to stay away from the cows/calves, maybe then I will tell her it's a Pointer/Husky/whatever else.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by