• sprint

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Yeah. I'm gonna talk to my mom more tonight.
Okay, thanks. Also, if you find a breeder but they don't have any pups for sale, I have a lab that could be bred to a stud dog. I've looked all over the internet for breeders in my area but I haven't had any luck. There are a few clubs around but on the information page about the members, most only do skijoring and only have 1-2 dogs. :/
i know people lol. I can help. Also shelter dogs work well.

smile.png
I might get a shelter dog but would want a pup so I know it doesn't have any bad habits/problems.

Cindy, my lab, was a shelter dog and now she runs lead, swing, team, wheel, does therapy work, agility, showing, obedience and the list goes on.

Hi ladies.
Been sick. Still am. Read over all msgs. Not meaning to stick my nose in on ??? but it's open forum so......

First, HAPPY kinda B-DAY to pups. Hank is a derivative of Henry of Germanic origins Heinrich meaning "name of kings" and/or "to be king".
Good name. My grampa's name, mine too. My second given name actually.
I hope SternRose gets to keep him.

2nd,,,, Wolves are actually born with an innate knowledge to kill to eat. It is re-enforced by life's lessons living in the harsh reality of the natural world.
In our human "un-natural world of illusion a dogs killer instinct is not tempered by true hunger. It goes hidden and buried until whenever whatever triggers it and it goes savage(an English bastardization[French-unsavage meaning one with nature]used to describe a act of unthinking abandonment). In reality dogs are worse for killing than wolves simply because they kill just for killing's sake.

:) I might get a shelter dog but would want a pup so I know it doesn't have any bad habits/problems.

I applaud your thinking about adopting a shelter dog. At least he or she will get a good home.

i know people lol. I can help. Also shelter dogs work well.

I absolutely believe you.
Cindy, my lab, was a shelter dog and now she runs lead, swing, team, wheel, does therapy work, agility, showing, obedience and the list goes on.

Yup.. Labs were most definitely not bred to be stupid.

Hi ladies.
Been sick. Still am. Read over all msgs. Not meaning to stick my nose in on ??? but it's open forum so......

First, HAPPY kinda B-DAY to pups. Hank is a derivative of Henry of Germanic origins Heinrich meaning "name of kings" and/or "to be king".
Good name. My grampa's name, mine too. My second given name actually.
I hope SternRose gets to keep him.

2nd,,,, Wolves are actually born with an innate knowledge to kill to eat. It is re-enforced by life's lessons living in the harsh reality of the natural world.
In our human "un-natural world of illusion a dogs killer instinct is not tempered by true hunger. It goes hidden and buried until whenever whatever triggers it and it goes savage(an English bastardization[French-unsavage meaning one with nature]used to describe a act of unthinking abandonment). In reality dogs are worse for killing than wolves simply because they kill just for killing's sake.
I applaud your thinking about adopting a shelter dog. At least he or she will get a good home.
I absolutely believe you.
Yup.. Labs were most definitely not bred to be stupid.
i would like to have a team of Alaskans and Labs since i want to do a bit of sprint and mid distance.

Yep! That's what my plan is for him. Bull dozer( hence the name) is also wheel dog type. The other "semi heavy weight" is pydro. He's probly around 4lbs. He's bulky and strong. The other 3 (hadlee, pyro and bear) are team, lead/swing type dogs. Long, lean, smart. Kinda stubborn, but it's a stubborn were they don't need a leadr, there fine with leading. Hadlee's full of energy. OMG! She can sprint!! Bear is a 2.5lber I think. Lol, bulky but lean. Then pyro, lean, smart, strong but is not strong with leading, but he'll do it. The heavy weights eat first, hadlee eats after them then the last two eat last. Lol.
I love these guys! Hadley's going to a pet/hunting home. Bears going to a pet home. And the rest are still for sale.
This past few weeks(3month ish
1f601.png
) I've been strong headed and "rude" to my parents. We're fighting 10times a day.
Reason is, dad hates the pups, I think I cought him drink bud light, he's stressed about Christmas
Mom is stressed because, Christmas, job and my grades.
Me because, my puppy I want might not stay, my parents are pressuring me about finals, my rabbitry is being threted. My crush is moving to a new house in feb, and were good friends, but he lost his phone( personl things I can't share) also he can't text me, he's a guy so we can't hang out, he's dating another girl(
1f62d.png
) he's in 8th grade I'm in 9th. Urg!! My life sucks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom