Amigurumi--would anyone be interested in a swap

I dont make them, but I might be interested in buying some. Do you have any pictures?

Well, never made any pics of them. Here is a pic of an elephant I'm making my little boy. I will be adding the other ear in the morning.

27814_el1.jpg
27814_el2.jpg

I just make them for fun--my little boy has a ton of things that I've made him. I use them as birthday gifts for my first graders during the school year also. I've never thought about selling any.

He is too cute! I was looking at some online and found some really cute snails. One was white and green and the other one was white and pink. I bet if you started making chicken ones, people on here would buy some.
thumbsup.gif

I do I do! I have a gajeelion patterns but haven't been doing a lot of crochet lately. I've been looking for a reason to get started again.

Here's a lil horsey I made.

LilPony.jpg

I've done a bit, usually as baby gifts (washable and nothing to come loose. I do have some really nice patterns, but I usually work them up straight.

Quote:
Love those little guys - kinda like pocket pals!! can i buy some outright for xmas stocking gifts!!

Queen--those are super! I love the black one. My DD wants to know if that is a dream catcher in the background--if it is then she says you are cool
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom