Ammo Display At the Bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
hugs.gif
Thank you, I didn't think I was broken either...... but some days make me wonder.

Now, as far as ammo being conveniently located at my bank? I'm not even touching that one today....
lol.png

Quote:
I could see that. Me to teller: "Can you cash this check and break it into 3-20's, 2- 10's, a dozen .45's and the rest in .22's?
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you. Our Chinese restaurant sells cigarettes and donuts. That'll have to do me.

I used to sort money from a local Chinese restaurant that must have had a very interesting menu. I not still not certain that you couldn't get ammo to go there. Egg roll and ammo to go anyone.
gig.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Thank you, I didn't think I was broken either...... but some days make me wonder.

Now, as far as ammo being conveniently located at my bank? I'm not even touching that one today....
lol.png

Broken...please....girl, you are handling a tough situation like a champ!!!! Hold your head up and I will pray for you that those narrow minded people wont find something else to get their panties in a bunch about!!!!

Last edited:
My Dad was Vice Pres. of a small bank in CT., the ammo thing would have never gone over there! When he and my Mom came out to visit me in Missouri they were dumbfounded. "You live in the wilderness! Where's the Mall??" Opened the closet and showed her my wood maul. Then we went to the bank. Pulled up to the drive-through. Teller says "hello, how are you today?" "Great Debbie, and you?" "Debbie, can I get $50.00 out of my account please?". "Sure can". She hands me my 50 bucks and I start to pull out of the bank. Look over at my Dad, and he is having and aperplexic moment! "WTH was that???!!" he says. "What was what?" "She (teller) just handed you money without a check or passbook or or or anything!! How does she know you even have 50 bucks???" LOL!
gig.gif
Some things are just easier in the country Dad, it's ok. Don't think he ever got over that one..

Quote:
Thank you very much, that's kind. I appreciate your support and also to others who have agreed & understood my intentions.
hugs.gif

That's what I'll never understand...as long as a person is oohhing and aahhing and going "oh you poor thing" it's fine to post a comment about a thread....but heaven forbid that someone comes on and posts and doesn't agree and then we aren't being supportive? Sorry I won't be supportive of someone who seems like they definately have the "poor me, they don't like me mentality" and doesn't and probably never will admit that maybe, just maybe she might be partially responsible for some of the issue. If you're not prepared for comments that don't agree with you then maybe a public forum isn't the place for you to post.

Never mind

Steve

Last edited:
Quote:
That's what I'll never understand...as long as a person is oohhing and aahhing and going "oh you poor thing" it's fine to post a comment about a thread....but heaven forbid that someone comes on and posts and doesn't agree and then we aren't being supportive? Sorry I won't be supportive of someone who seems like they definately have the "poor me, they don't like me mentality" and doesn't and probably never will admit that maybe, just maybe she might be partially responsible for some of the issue. If you're not prepared for comments that don't agree with you then maybe a public forum isn't the place for you to post.

Never mind

Steve

lau.gif
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom