Amorous

Sarcastic-leo

In the Brooder
Feb 14, 2024
Uhm, so, well I guess I'll just come out and ask has anyone had there gander jizz on them. I know he only has me a humane but I didn't think he'd do that. And I've read other ppl saying to pick them up to distract them but when I picked him up he had a big (O) from what I gathered by watching all about geese on you tube. I thought about getting or making him a girl goose of his own maybe that would help him? Any thoughts?

Agree his needs a girlfriend, although I should warn you. I had a gander that imprinted on me when hatched and he'd still try to flirt with me every year, even though he had a girlfriend. I'd pick him up and carry him around. He lived for 10 years and never changed. He was an absolute doll.

Agree his needs a girlfriend, although I should warn you. I had a gander that imprinted on me when hatched and he'd still try to flirt with me every year, even though he had a girlfriend. I'd pick him up and carry him around. He lived for 10 years and never changed. He was an absolute doll.
My sister's life took a fast right and old no longer keep him, and when she temporarily stayed with me he took to me immediately. So it was easy when she had to bring him bk it could've been better timing, because I had to lay my pomeranian to rest (best friend of 15 yrs) then 3 months later my standard poodle of 12 yrs she was also my service dog had also been layer to rest (cancer) and I was still devastated about the botched euthanization of my pomeranian, still am. So enough with my rambling. Any how the gander came into my life at a perfect moment he has helped ease the devastating emotional loss I feel. A annoying it is that he's so needy it's also a blessing in disguise. The gander is so sweet one day I was bent over in my work shop he loves to help me out so he comes over to see what I'm doing next thing I feel the softest nibbling on my ear freaking sweetest thing . And he puts up with me giving him a hug when we great each other at th beginning of the day. He even lets me kiss his beak and has nibble kissed my lip. It felt like I was playing roulette ...lol. any how thank you for sharing ur story I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom