Amy Winehouse found dead....

Quote:
Feel free to visit any of my few posts anytime you like to know me better.
lol.png

oh yes
quite a figure
I have seen you around, yes

Quote:
I agree with this, however, that woman had SOOOO many different opportunities to change her life and she CHOSE not to. I feel for her family more than anything. A family that had probably given their all for her, and finally decided they couldn't take anymore. Been there done that, and things are still not right.

Quote:
Feel free to visit any of my few posts anytime you like to know me better.
lol.png

oh yes
quite a figure

I am usually kind. FB friends know I have a bit of an attitude......

Quote:
oh yes
quite a figure

Facebook did something to me
gig.gif

I have maybe two friends on there... gave up after trying to locate private messages haha

Quote:
30 years later even. Today would have been a good day to give in, I tell ya!!!! Instead we joked our way through a DISASTER!!!! But all ended well!!!

I hope you continue to find ways to get through the tempting moments. Joke, call a friend, or come chat with us. Do whatever keeps you on track.

Practice makes perfect, and I have been doing this whole SAY NO thing for 30 years. I am good. Temptation shows its face way less than it used to. My point to any addicts reading this is: Keep going, say no, no is always the right answer, YELL!!!!! Get mad!!! It's ok to do that. Just DO NOT give in to the demons. It really does get better. WAY better!!! I am standing here tonight to tell you that is true. The worst thing that can happen to you clean is better than the best thing that can happen to you high.

Quote:
oh yes
quite a figure

I am usually fairly nice too. Topics like this can make me look a bit jerkish though. I am kind of big on doing the right thing or dealing with the consequences if you don't. This is just the way I am.

Quote:

I am usually fairly nice too. Topics like this can make me look a bit jerkish though. I am kind of big on doing the right thing or dealing with the consequences if you don't. This is just the way I am.

Me too! I am three strikes and you are OUT kind of a gal. After living my youth in undesireable ways, I no longer tolerate much crap from anyone.

Quote:

with that avatar
I just cannot see you as anything but a softie
tongue.png

Quote:

Me too! I am three strikes and you are OUT kind of a gal. After living my youth in undesireable ways, I no longer tolerate much crap from anyone.

Ah! The no BS type
I am guilty of perhaps tolerating a bit more than I should...
hide.gif

Quote:

with that avatar
I just cannot see you as anything but a softie
tongue.png

I just changed the avatar yesterday. August is almost here. I have to have a lion up.

Back
Top Bottom