Amy Winehouse found dead....

By the way, that whole phrase "JUST say no" is pretty offensive. There is no JUST about it. JUST makes it sound easy. SAY NO is better. ALWAYS say NO, to people, to the demons, to the voice in your head.

I apologize if I am beating a dead horse. The subject is special to me.

Quote:
with that avatar
I just cannot see you as anything but a softie
tongue.png

I just changed the avatar yesterday. August is almost here. I have to have a lion up.

lol.png

Quote:
I think "Just Say NO" would only apply to kids who have not tried drugs yet. Once that line is crossed it must be a terrible battle to overcome addiction. I would never apply it to someone in recovery.
smile.png

Quote:
with that avatar
I just cannot see you as anything but a softie
tongue.png

I just changed the avatar yesterday. August is almost here. I have to have a lion up.

yuckyuck.gif

what was it before?
oh... were you the one with the rooster? I think that was you

Quote:
I think "Just Say NO" would only apply to kids who have not tried drugs yet. Once that line is crossed it must be a terrible battle to overcome addiction. I would never apply it to someone in recovery.
smile.png

Alot of people believe it is that simple. I am of the thought that if you don't really know, then you don't REALLY know.

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif

what was it before?

Yes, I was the rooster. I have the rooster curse so it will probably be a rooster again after August.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

what was it before?

Yes, I was the rooster. I have the rooster curse so it will probably be a rooster again after August.

hide.gif

the rooster curse...
I am going to tell my mate to get me pullets
not quite ready to handle hormonal roosters here yet
not even sure if we are allowed them

almost as bad as this curse Em appears to have, making her thought of as old.

It also helps sometimes to see others that you love in an addiction.(when you are also being stupid yourself).
You look at them and say, "Wow, is that ME? Is THAT what i have become?"... And when you see how LOW your loved ones have stooped for that drug.. how degraded they have become, the things they will do... the lies, the deciet.
And it also helps when your loved ones almost die (get shot) because of dealing with low lifes. NOTHING brings home how bad things are until you almost lose a loved one to that life. It makes you open your eyes REAL quick and grow up and decide that you ARENT going to live that life. Theres NOTHING in the world like seeing a mother(MY MOTHER) sitting on the floor of a car (because she couldnt even hold herself up in a seat), sobbing her heart out with pain like i've never seen in my life, when she thought her child was dead.
Again.... its all about whats REALLY important to you in life. IMO

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom