An update from OZ

duckyfromoz

Quackaholic
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Australia
I havent been visiting the forum for a long time- but Im having a lazy Sunday today- and catching up on some things that I have been meaning to do for ages. There are so many new members here now- but for those of you who do remember me.. Yes I still have my ducks - and will hopefully get the chance more often to pop in and read through the forum.

In the last 18 months or so- I have been away on a for short holidays- and on two occasions took some ducks with me.

Here are a few photos I would would like to share.

Firstly one from a recent trip to outback Australia where there are some lovely old ruins of buildings.

A young pair out for some exercise at Silverton NSW.

My funny ducks- they like to look at themselves in the chrome of my motorbike whenever I leave it out.

For any of you who may remember Stevie- Ray my blind duck- yes she is still with me- and as silly as ever. There was no water in this dish when she got in- so I filled it up for her and she had a wonderful hour or so playing in the bowl.

Glad to see you again, had been wondering where you had been off to and missing the updates on your ducklings while waiting on everybody here to get new ones to check out!

Yes - Im still here- I never get time to log in while I am at work any more but since we are heading into winter now- Im sure to be spending more time indoors and on the computer again on cold evenings. I didnt hatch many last spring- I kept having " escapee" issues every time I tried to separate the flock into breeding trios
hmm.png

Good to see you!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who takes pics of ducks on vacation. LOL!

FYI, IDK why, but I always read your screen name as Ducky fro Moz. LOL

haha.. Blondiega1 I do get a bit of a Fro when the humidity is high-
smile.png

Sadly I cant take any ducks on the next trip. I wouldnt get then through customs at Japan- But I am hoping to get some photos of the local wildlife while I am over there. I did a google search today of what birds i can expect to see over there- and I am greatly looking forward to it.

Amiga- I dont even get on FB much lately- but am glad to be back on here again too. Looking forward to catching up on how your lovely flock is doing too.

Back
Top Bottom