Anabel's Green Eyed White

I have some of these green eyed Whites and silver tipped and cream necked peas but all of mine are compliments of mother nature and white mask all colors and can not turn around and grow a color from blood supply to feathers and also all these colors appear per molt when the feathers no longer have a blood supply they have never came in any other color than white when their new feathers come in , it is what it is ..Good luck with that green eyed white ....

In just one day this is what happens

how to remove the algae

Just 10 seconds in a 10% bleach solution then rinse in fresh water and no more algae

If you will notice there is green on my lowboy he is standing on they match pretty good

lau.gif

I grow special watermelons here

new 2 fowl,,,my new color variations are a figment of my peabrain sized imagination,, kinda like a pipe dream with potential,,a slowly evolving fantasy bird. One thing about a fantasy is it always turns out the way you want it to. I'm also thinking a pea with a neon glow in the dark green eyed,with a flashy jet black background would prove interesting for the masses. Thanksgiving fantasy peas turned out kinda strange,,,with a big hanging red wattle and a peacock crest dead center on top of it's head it seems the weight of the wattles always had the skinny necked peacocks head a hanging,,so working on a much more masculined neck to hold up extra weight. This pea also cannot fly because of such huge breasts. also working on leg size to hold the extra weight almost 4 rimes above structural peafowl design. It will be a materpiece in the making with lots of improvements to come.It will be named Turpea. Undoubtedly Charles Darwin will need to re-write his Theory of Evloution when the populations sees it's first example of a Turpea

OK obviously I'm wrong. Figured perhaps it was like humans and carrots you eat enough it makes you look kind of orange. I don't own peafowl but I think they're stunning and would like to. Someday.

No you're right, this is true for some foods, eating a lot of corn can make white peas turn yellowish (just doesn't work with watermelon...except for @zazouse )!

Back
Top Bottom