Anabel's Green Eyed White

We are working on a 100% black peacock with glow in the dark orange eyes in his train. Kinda like Halloween colors. Next year the eyes will blink on and off every 10 seconds,,thus adding a Christmas tree lite effect to give you pleasure thru the Holiday season as well as Halloween,,helping you out with not one,but with TWO major holidays,all in one genetic package. This one we feel has a bit much orange,,,thoughts??

Last edited:
Great idea @frenchblackcopper ! I wonder if you could work in any Thanksgiving tie-in to cover a wider range of holidays?

I'm just guessing here, but it looks like your special bird may have a lot of other really big plusses for pea owners. For example, no need to worry about worms since he doesn't have a gastrointestinal tract...am I right???

clap.gif

new 2 fowl,,,my new color variations are a figment of my peabrain sized imagination,, kinda like a pipe dream with potential,,a slowly evolving fantasy bird. One thing about a fantasy is it always turns out the way you want it to. I'm also thinking a pea with a neon glow in the dark green eyed,with a flashy jet black background would prove interesting for the masses. Thanksgiving fantasy peas turned out kinda strange,,,with a big hanging red wattle and a peacock crest dead center on top of it's head it seems the weight of the wattles always had the skinny necked peacocks head a hanging,,so working on a much more masculined neck to hold up extra weight. This pea also cannot fly because of such huge breasts. also working on leg size to hold the extra weight almost 4 rimes above structural peafowl design. It will be a materpiece in the making with lots of improvements to come.It will be named Turpea. Undoubtedly Charles Darwin will need to re-write his Theory of Evloution when the populations sees it's first example of a Turpea

Really exciting stuff, I'm anxious to see the results!

Just a small suggestion: Since algae is apparently a very popular addition to the look of peas, I wonder if you might consider working with that a bit as well? See, for example, the algae "hair" on this turtle:

OK obviously I'm wrong. Figured perhaps it was like humans and carrots you eat enough it makes you look kind of orange. I don't own peafowl but I think they're stunning and would like to. Someday.

Back
Top Bottom