ancona ducks in wisconsin or close states!

thanks.....I have a bunch of different kinds lol. I took some more pics :) Im not sure if Bazinga is technically a lavender or what color he is considered....either way, he is super cute

This is zepplin in the middle.....I love his pattern

Zepplin again.....He has a gorgeous green sheen on his head in the sunlight

Bazinga all grown up :)

Bazinga posing for a pic

thanks.....I have a bunch of different kinds lol. I took some more pics :) Im not sure if Bazinga is technically a lavender or what color he is considered....either way, he is super cute This is zepplin in the middle.....I love his pattern Zepplin again.....He has a gorgeous green sheen on his head in the sunlight d Bazinga all grown up :) Aww they are very cute birdies! Bazinga posing for a pic

Located near Antigo/Aniwa area....I have some small ponds around for them, not the way i eventually plan to have it, but they work for now. I have a 6ft kiddie pool, a prefabricated landscaping pond, and some other small ponds. I eventually want to go all out and get an above ground pool thats about 4ft deep, 15ft across and build a deck around it for my babies.... I am all about spoiling them rotten :)

Located near Antigo/Aniwa area....I have some small ponds around for them, not the way i eventually plan to have it, but they work for now. I have a 6ft kiddie pool, a prefabricated landscaping pond, and some other small ponds. I eventually want to go all out and get an above ground pool thats about 4ft deep, 15ft across and build a deck around it for my babies.... I am all about spoiling them rotten :)

Lol I no wt u mean I only have a little land so this spring we r going to make a small pond like a 10ft by 5 ft deep pond for them! I have two kiddy pools for them now but its now the same as a nice swimming spot for them!

yea the kiddie pools get the job done....they can wash,drink,splash around, breed......but i want to give them more lol. one of the above ground swimming pools would be so nice for them. I like to get my duckies minnows and release them in the small pools but they get gobbled up so fast. i think it would be fun for them to have to dive and chase them. make them work a little bit for the treats instead.

yea the kiddie pools get the job done....they can wash,drink,splash around, breed......but i want to give them more lol. one of the above ground swimming pools would be so nice for them. I like to get my duckies minnows and release them in the small pools but they get gobbled up so fast. i think it would be fun for them to have to dive and chase them. make them work a little bit for the treats instead.

Yep I agree with u 100% on that its awsome watching them dive and splash around in there pools!

Back
Top Bottom