Ancona Ducks

I have blue, lavender, chocolate, and one black hen and a tricolor drake. My eggs are not fertile right now because I have a lazy drake (and a foot of snow). I will have eggs in spring.

You should get on Aurora Springs (worthitfarms) waiting list. I ordered 10 ducklings from them a couple months and got chocolate/white, lavender, silvers and blues.

Unfortunately I didn't have their outside run covered yet and a predator got them all.

You should get on Aurora Springs (worthitfarms) waiting list. I ordered 10 ducklings from them a couple months and got chocolate/white, lavender, silvers and blues.

Unfortunately I didn't have their outside run covered yet and a predator got them all.

They are just a bit out of my price range. Sara likes to swap for eggs that I have. Then all either of us actually pay is shipping. ;)

Yes, swapping is the best. There is no way I would be able to buy all the eggs I want. I also like the idea of my eggs hatching. It breaks my heart to eat Ancona eggs - considering they are on the critical list.

Back
Top Bottom