And so it has begun.... Again

So, today has been an interesting day! At seven thirty this morning, I found a mass on the side of the road, when I went to get a closer look, it ended up being, of all things, Puppies!! Eight precious little lived dumped on
a little used road, and I just happened to find them. Of course I wasn't going to leave them, so I brought them home. They are around 4 weeks old, and can already eat watered down food mixed with milk. I've already decided that I am keeping 2, but the rest are going to http://www.angelsrescue.org , a no kill animal shelter. Anyways, Here are some pics! this is the second time I have rescued a littler from this road ( last time it was cats) and I doubt it will be the last! This means my animal count is now 5 dogs, 4 cats, and 15 chickens! oh dear
hide.gif

Any ideas on breed/mix? also, any advice for a novice foster parent?
They look like a pitbull of boxer mix. They are soooooo Cute!!!!!

Update: I now only have to find 1 puppy a new home! All the rest have gone on to a new chapter in their lives. Riley, my pup is an extreme handful... not sure what I got myself into! lol

pup that still needs a home

and my bundle, Riley. Rhema is in the background

Oh good. I ran into a lady at the vet who had found a dog wandering with no collar and she never found the owner. It was a sweet little dog and I was so happy she had a home. There are so many animals without homes so it is good what you are doing.

Oh good. I ran into a lady at the vet who had found a dog wandering with no collar and she never found the owner. It was a sweet little dog and I was so happy she had a home. There are so many animals without homes so it is good what you are doing.

Well thank you very much! I was originally going to take them to a rescue, but none could take pups that still needed to be bottle fed, so I really had no choice
roll.png
. But they ended up being a blessing in disguise, because these little fellas have brought a ton of joy into my already crazy home!

Update: Well, all puppies have found awesome homes, except for Rhema, and she's staying! Potty training has commenced, and she is doing fantastic. More pictures coming soon! Decided to only keep Rhema, just because I already had three dogs, and don't need five.. Still sad about selling Riley though.

Glad to hear they all found good homes. Looking forward to seeing how the little one is doing that you kept (that was the brindle, right?)!

Back
Top Bottom