. . . AND SO, THE SEARCH BEGINS!!!!!

Thin skinned or not-- Northern Maine is where it's at!!! Low cost housing. Plenty of room to BREATHE, and more beauty than you can handle. I've been here not quite 3 months and don't want to leave for so much as a weekend visit to family. They can all come here, cuz I'm not leaving!!!!!!

HAHA If you ask me there is no better place then Wisconsin!
yippiechickie.gif
GO GREENBAY PACKERS
yippiechickie.gif
frow.gif
thumbsup.gif

* O.k.- Thanks for the clue!! Closing here supposed to be today, but bank's attorneys were dragging their feet with the pay-off figure, so we had to postpone maybe a couple days, but gotta get cracking on finding what's next!!! Countdown is about to begin!!!

* I've lived in San Jose and L.A. both! When we moved here and folk complained about traffic all I could do was laugh. They do have one major disadvantage, though-- No good alternate routes!! You got I-95 or the Turnpike and if those are mucked, you're either waiting for green or on your own on the city streets!!!

I like NE Indiana. We just moved here from SW Michigan. It's really beautiful here, not quite as cold as Michigan, and there's lots of Amish!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom