anew error message

leedyfeathers

Chirping
5 Years
Jul 21, 2014
VA
im on a samsung android 4.0.4 im using firefox browser. i get this now when i try and post pictures i have to post from the desktop mode because it wont show the picture even though it says "imbeding photo". today i tried posting a photo as usual i get this
""Uploading 1 of 1 file
Some images failed to upload:

IMG_20140820_162840.jpg - Error, param staticContentPath is not a directory! [/var/www/html/static.backyardchickens.com/pub//imgrepo]

You can try re-selecting them and uploading again."

im on a samsung android 4.0.4 im using firefox browser. i get this now when i try and post pictures i have to post from the desktop mode because it wont show the picture even though it says "imbeding photo". today i tried posting a photo as usual i get this
""Uploading 1 of 1 file
Some images failed to upload:

IMG_20140820_162840.jpg - Error, param staticContentPath is not a directory! [/var/www/html/static.backyardchickens.com/pub//imgrepo]

You can try re-selecting them and uploading again."
My avatar photo disappeared. It was there yesterday. When I try to re-upload it, I keep getting that same message. Re-trying doesn't work.

There's another thread on it, too. A lot of people have been having this issue. I hope they get it fixed soon

Back
Top Bottom