Angeline: the Bad Bun Chronicles

Angie follows Napoleon around constantly. He's really sick of her. 🤭
20220512_074957_1.gif

Oh yeah, he's sweet. That's my 2-year-old. He wants to pet Napoleon all the time but usually Napoleon is such a grump that I tell him to leave him alone. I don't want to get scratched.
Old men are allowed to be grumps, as long as they aren't jerks:old
I used to live with a Russian lady who had a devil of a cat, little children would simply walk by a table and this jerk cat would swoop out and attack their legs😒

Old men are allowed to be grumps, as long as they aren't jerks:old
I used to live with a Russian lady who had a devil of a cat, little children would simply walk by a table and this jerk cat would swoop out and attack their legs😒
Oh wow
Napoleon isn't like that. It's really just if they bother him.
He does swipe at Angeline on a regular basis but she follows him all around. He does not appreciate it!

He does swipe at Angeline on a regular basis but she follows him all around. He does not appreciate it
Poor guy.
My rabbits tried nursing on my cat😄
She didn't swipe but she was pretty distressed and wanted their fluff butts to go away😂

That would have been hilarious to see! They were pretty young, I would imagine?
Yes, I have a picture of it on my old phone. It was Etta, Prancer, and Partridge on my bed with their mom, and after they were done nursing I let them all play. Tippy was trying to snuggle and go to sleep but one of the babies (no bigger than a hamster at the time) trotted up to her belly and tried to find some more food🤣

Back
Top Bottom