Angeline: the Bad Bun Chronicles

Pics
Last night as I was laying in bed watching TV I heard a strange noise.
The noise of a rabbit running in my bedroom.
A place he has never been.

It was totally our fault for him getting out of his room.
His border walls are too high for the mini to step over easily so every time the mini goes back and forth it moves the wall a little bit.
When the wall gets moved a little space opens up and somebody has figured out he can squeeze through the space.
I will be fixing this today.
I have no idea how long he was out but I don't think it was for too long because nothing was destroyed.
Does Treb let you catch him easily? Angeline will follow me around the room and be totally cool, unless I'm trying to put her back in her cage. It's not like I even have the same routine every time, so I don't know how she knows, but she suddenly will not come near me or let me near her when it's time to put her back. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's not if I have places to be. 🤭

20211108_150906.jpg

Does Treb let you catch him easily? Angeline will follow me around the room and be totally cool, unless I'm trying to put her back in her cage. It's not like I even have the same routine every time, so I don't know how she knows, but she suddenly will not come near me or let me near her when it's time to put her back. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's not if I have places to be. 🤭
Yes. We keep telling him to go to his room to try and get him to go back to his room on his own too and sometimes he does it.

Back
Top Bottom