Animal Sacrifice Noises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with FarmerGirl101. It is perfectly normal to worry about your creatures!
Worry about your creatures when there is a threat on your land. Neighbors having a good time in their yard is not a threat in any way. Neighbors having a party in OP's yard? THAT is a time for concern and police. Coulda been some kids listening to Rap music in their yard gettin ready to roast marshmallows, but nope - anxiety and fear gets the best of ya.

Seriously, people need to quit knee-jerking and irresponsibly calling the police on their neighbors merely because they don't go to the same church.

Worry about your creatures when there is a threat on your land. Neighbors having a good time in their yard is not a threat in any way. Neighbors having a party in OP's yard? THAT is a time for concern and police. Coulda been some kids listening to Rap music in their yard gettin ready to roast marshmallows, but nope - anxiety and fear gets the best of ya.

Seriously, people need to quit knee-jerking and irresponsibly calling the police on their neighbors merely because they don't go to the same church.

Did I say this had to do with religion??? All I am saying is that if you see a hawk flying over your favorite hen, whether or not the hawk swoops down you're probably going to be a bit worried. This is supposed to be a place to go for answers and support, not criticism at every post.

Did I say this had to do with religion??? All I am saying is that if you see a hawk flying over your favorite hen, whether or not the hawk swoops down you're probably going to be a bit worried. This is supposed to be a place to go for answers and support, not criticism at every post.
Didn't mean to imply you, but OPs initial post has clear religious tones. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but a rational mind simply doesn't jump to the conclusion of 'animal sacrifice' and 'call the police' when the neighbors stoke a fire and sing Kumbaya.

Anyway, OP started out by effectively bashing and *criticizing* MY religion and practices, and others shouted out "Call the police!" so think for a moment about who exactly is being callous and un-supportive here, and to whom.

I would almost wager cash that OP heard a rendition of Freya Shakti by Emerald Rose.

Last edited:
…. Just now(around 8 PM), I heard drumming, chanting, singing(male voices in a language I couldn’t understand) and I heard instruments. My sister @MayaMarch heard it too and claimed she saw fire. Immediately I knew his was animal sacrifice. How is this possible?! I live in a lively small neighborhood and there is no place for things like that....

Why are you not more welcoming to new people and to new ideas? Every citizen or resident of the United States is guaranteed freedom of religion under the first Amendment. Even those who come here and bring their cultures with them.

At least the animals being sacrificed are not dying in one of those terrible factory farm slaughter houses under the careful supervision of the FDA or USDA.

Someone posted a thread about this, but I didn’t keep track of the name so I’m going to make another thread.
Just now(around 8 PM), I heard drumming, chanting, singing(male voices in a language I couldn’t understand) and I heard instruments. My sister @MayaMarch heard it too and claimed she saw fire.
Immediately I knew his was animal sacrifice. How is this possible?! I live in a lively small neighborhood and there is no place for things like that. I couldn’t see anything very well, but we’ve spread the news to our neighbors that we were getting chickens. Welp, maybe the news spread too much and now, animal sacrifice?! Trust me, where I live it’s not a place for something like that. I swear to God, we heard it clearly. Can someone tell me what else this could be??
Scared half to death here!
What else it could be is literally anything, and SHAME ON YOU for assuming your neighbors are thieves based on having some music and a bonfire.

True but what I am saying that it is rude to say that it is not logical to be worried about strange noises. I think next time you could clarify a bit more/better
Musical instruments, joyful singing - The HORROR!. I know I get a queasy feeling right about Halloween when the Xmas music starts offending the eardrums - can't even wait till Thanksgiving to begin the onslaught.

Here are some likely dates when you may experience additional Peaceful Communion:

View attachment 1573392

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom