Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

AnimalGeek23

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 10, 2018
New York State
Someone posted a thread about this, but I didn’t keep track of the name so I’m going to make another thread.
Just now(around 8 PM), I heard drumming, chanting, singing(male voices in a language I couldn’t understand) and I heard instruments. My sister @MayaMarch heard it too and claimed she saw fire.
Immediately I knew his was animal sacrifice. How is this possible?! I live in a lively small neighborhood and there is no place for things like that. I couldn’t see anything very well, but we’ve spread the news to our neighbors that we were getting chickens. Welp, maybe the news spread too much and now, animal sacrifice?! Trust me, where I live it’s not a place for something like that. I swear to God, we heard it clearly. Can someone tell me what else this could be??
Scared half to death here!

Someone posted a thread about this, but I didn’t keep track of the name so I’m going to make another thread.
Just now(around 8 PM), I heard drumming, chanting, singing(male voices in a language I couldn’t understand) and I heard instruments. My sister @MayaMarch heard it too and claimed she saw fire.
Immediately I knew his was animal sacrifice. How is this possible?! I live in a lively small neighborhood and there is no place for things like that. I couldn’t see anything very well, but we’ve spread the news to our neighbors that we were getting chickens. Welp, maybe the news spread too much and now, animal sacrifice?! Trust me, where I live it’s not a place for something like that. I swear to God, we heard it clearly. Can someone tell me what else this could be??
Scared half to death here!
Calm down, it's most likely merely a local drum circle - was the moon full? Don't fear something you don't understand and most importantly do not assume evil of others when ignorance of self is a more likely culprit.

Just Sayin'

Sounds like a Peruvian pan flute band. Best advice I can give is to buy their CD or cassette of their live recordings. They will most likely cost $10 so bring exact change or they will pull out a second album or a few hand braided bracelets and try to coerce you into buying them as well. Once they have lingered in your town for several days they will meander to the next town with a indoor mall to continue their south american colonization practices. Your chickens should be fine.

in any case, if there is an animal sacrifice taking place there is absolutely no reason to jump to the conclusion that something bad/illegal is happening. People performing a tradition in a safe responsible way isnt anybodies problem.
I hate to break it to you but the damage has already been done. Your spirit badge went out the window with those last two threads! Too late to change your ways now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom