Animated Signatures With Links

Spoyld029

Hatching
12 Years
Feb 4, 2007
Cleveland Ohio
Over at the other board, I had an animated signature that LCRT made for me and if people clicked on it, it took them to my Silkie website. Is there a way to do that same thing over here? I tried and it didn't do anything but post the wording.

Hey Spoyld029,

Images in signatures are currently not supported. If you want, you can post a link in your signature to your Silkie website (please remember to post a link on your site back to BYC and/or the forum).

I'll look into having images in signatures, but the feedback I've received so far is that users like that keeping pictures out of signatures keeps the forum zippy fast and clean.

Quote:
Interesting idea, but after thinking about it and reading more feedback I don't think we'll be able to support images in the signatures. Personally I'm not a fan of images in signatures. Forums that I visit that have pictures in the signatures seem to get really messy and hard to read.

Everyone should have an avatar though, and also links / info in their signatures. If anyone needs help with their avatars let us know.

I see some signatures have animated characters in them now. I tried to do this, but it will only post my words. Can you tell me how to do this? I appreciate you, and BYC!!!

xoxo Annmarie
Smileys in signature is a GFM and PPM perk.

oh reaaaaaalllyyyyy.
bow.gif
lol

Thanks!

xoxo Annmarie

Back
Top Bottom