Anna's Artists Chat Thread

Maybe I should just call him
C7510F36-C621-46B5-9777-3D1CC6C5A326.png

“Xtreme's big brother is cultured, well read, and quite worldly (just ask him!) He enjoys the finer things in life, but is slowly getting in touch with his inner silliness. Yeah, he can be grumpy, but things wouldn’t be as interesting without him.”
(1. What even is this)

So I know this isn't my art thread but I still wanted to share these...some character designs for a new OC of mine. I want to write her in as the main character of a fantasy-esque story that I might share with yall eventually. Her stand-in name is Lucky but I need some suggestions!

This is her official design, but she gets an outfit change once she enters my fantasy realm!
View attachment 2437627
Here she is in her winter outfit
View attachment 2437622
Pretty!
I've found that having a naming book on hand helps -- the one that I have (okay, my sister's, I borrow it sometimes) includes the meanings of each name, too.
What's her personality like? She looks very serious and maybe a bit cold... hm....

Pretty!
I've found that having a naming book on hand helps -- the one that I have (okay, my sister's, I borrow it sometimes) includes the meanings of each name, too.
What's her personality like? She looks very serious and maybe a bit cold... hm....
Where she stands currently I would describe her as reserved, cautious and practical, but not fearful. It's supposed to be a sharp contrast to the environment she's thrown into and a foil for other characters.

Where she stands currently I would describe her as reserved, cautious and practical, but not fearful. It's supposed to be a sharp contrast to the environment she's thrown into and a foil for other characters.
What are the people in the world like? Outgoing and totally incompetent?

Hm... I'll have to see about names for things like that....
I'm not sure what "Naomi," means, but it seems kind of like a calm name, doesn't it?
Or maybe that's just me.
Monica... Gail... Lilly... Lailah... I'm just rambling off names by this point....

Back
Top Bottom