ANNOUNCEMENT: BYC 2010 Calendar Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK that's it... I'm going to ask for a calender for Christmas!
tongue.png

Media mail can take up to 2 weeks. We did a bit of research and compared the prices and the difference wasn't enough to justify the extra long time and have to deal with the problems associated with packages taking forever to arrive. We pride ourselves on having super duper fast order fulfillment and ship times and that would go down the tube if we used media mail.

With that said, if Terrie is okay with shipping something via media mail at special request, she may be willing to work that out.

I am anticipating that the cookbook's weight will make it less expensive to just ship it in a flat rate priority envelope. Of course I will redo all my calculations when they get here, but based on the info I have, that is the best way to go.

What about us chicken keepers who are still "patiently" waiting on that elusive first egg??
he.gif

I need a calendar that says "I STILL make my pet's breakfast"

wink.png

Edited at 4:00pm to say..."Oops! I spoke too soon" I got the first egg today!
ya.gif

Last edited:
Terrie did my note go through this time when I checked out? I know the last two times they didnt. It was about the sticker I wanted.

big_smile.png
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I got mine today, my kids were so excited to see our little Gimpy in a calendar!
gig.gif

I might have to buy a couple for my city dwelling co-workers!
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom