Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would expect that I will post more than the 10 allowed in a month...How can we handle this? Please....

Also, am I correct that all the feedback will be deleted in the old system...

This really saddens me as this shows concerted continous feedback for a seller over time....By deletion, we will lose the past history of a given person in how well they pack, ship, deliver according to what was purchased. This would seem important that we have that sort of data to help a person as they make decisions on purchases.

As I'm also a buyer, I would want to know the past reviews as well as ongoing ones.

Please can we consider continuing those reviews as an open category.

Again, limits are based on a lot of research and discussion between the staff. We'll take all feedback into consideration, but as of right now 98.8% of ALL SELLERS are posting less than 10 times a month. A big change like this that only impacts 1.2% of a 42,000 community is pretty impressive!

No, all old feedback will NOT be deleted but will be archived. This new system will be a much better comment / feedback tracking system and much more organized.

Quote:
I agree that there needs to be a better feedback system it takes for ever to try and track down some feedback for some one

Quote:
Hi! I emailed the [email protected] for info about that.
I posted 15 'eggs for sale' ads in BST in August and that was a fairly slow month.
Let me know when you decide how you all will be handling that.
Thanks!
smile.png

Lisa

Nifty, will archives still be on the board so that folks could look say at the member's past performance but that new feedback would be on the new system.

If it's at all possible space wise, I would so appreciate it..

Many thanks and have a blessed day.

ok so lets say i had some shirts for sale.. i could only sell 3 shirts per month? or can you post multiple items per posting?

Quote:
No, hatching eggs WTB and For Sale will all still go into their section. All other wanted / For Sale listings will go into their respective sections as they always have.

I'm so confused...
sad.png

I don't understand where to post anymore
if all the ads go into their 'respective sections as they always have' and hatching eggs 'still go in their section'

Who/What is the BSA System for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom