Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

Can you please add a sticky to the shipping guidelines from the post office to the top of the page? I just saw one auction where the seller said they would ship chicks about a week old.Think people need to know before they bid that shipping isn't an option most of the time on the chicks...we needed that sticky before and it really needs it now.

NanaKat/Rob, I am on Vista and not having problems viewing pictures if they are added to the listing correctly. See here for a test NanaKat - https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=251507

I
think the box with red x's are due to the wrong link being used for the pics.

HBuehler, while it's not very wise to try to ship 1 week old chicks, they would typically be accepted at a PO for shipment.
wink.png
I would hope folks (buyers/sellers) would educate themselves on shipping birds safely, as it often does vary by locale.

Thanks for adding the link. I'll add it to the fowl sections.
thumbsup.gif

Dipsy, thanks for pointing me to the fact that the feedback is still open....whew....I'll copy and clip my feedbacks as references to those who wish to know my history.
And Dipsy thanks for the lovely feedback as well. It's always a pleasure working with you!

Hope you all have a great and blessed day.

Everybody, thanks for your patience and great feedback! We've got a huge list of improvements to the system and the process and we're discussing them and working on them. We want to make this system the best and easiest to use. It will take adjustment and some getting use to, but in the end it will be worth it for the community!

Quote:
Right now it is a manual process and we move them to the "test forum" that we'll delete later. On our todo list is to remove the ability to post new "regular topics" in the BSA areas.

Quote:
Just leave it be. We don't need you guys to put "sold" and we don't need to lock topics. With the recent changes and changes to come this will all be clean and automated for everybody!

thumbsup.gif

It looks as if people are starting to warm up to the auction change. I want to do a test auction to see how it works...but i am a little scared. Will a test auction take away from my limit?? Or will i get it back after the test auction section is closed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom