Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

I guess I can no longer sell birds or eggs because I'm not 18
hmm.png

Quote:
We decided that it wouldn't be good to allow edits of listings because someone may be in the process of bidding as you are editing and that can potentially cause a lot of problems.

If you make a mistake, cancel the listing and start a new one (the closed listing won't count against you).

I didn't read through all of this, but I did just take a look at the BSA page for hatching eggs and noticed that out of the top ten or 15 posts, only *ONE* has their state listed, which is the first thing I look at, prior to breed! I want to know if it's one I'll risk my money on, and proximity is crucial.

Can we reiterate that or somehow mandate/enforce the listing requirements for long enough to crate good habits?

Thanks!

I have a Q about the Auction System;
Howcome on the left of the thread title it says 'Auction' even though it's sometimes a 'BuyItNow' Or Listing?

As part of the new system, the image to load in the auction box has to be done like this...from the announcement: 5. Enter a link to an image of the item (must be in the format http://www.website.image.jpg)

If they are using an IMG as we do inside a "thread/post", this is why you are seeing the red x box. Hopefully folks will catch on soon and upload the correct link for the photos to appear correctly. There is nothing wrong with your browser.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom