Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

Sorry! That was me
hide.gif
I didn't MEAN to ruin everyone's fun. Sorry!

I am wondering what to do if I have a few of the same items to sell? I set mine as a buy it now, so the auction closed after the first buyer. I have four more of the same item. Do I have to relist them all separately?

Until we create a system which will allow multiple items in one listing, you have 2 choices:

1) Relist individually
2) In the message body of the listing mention that you still have xx left and that peeps can contact you directly if they want to buy more.

Question: Has anybody played with the new feedback system? We're going to reset the feedback in about a week, so feel free to buy some of the items in the "test forum " and leave feedback for each other.

Report back here with info on how it goes.
big_smile.png

Am I correct that the live auctions are now "real"? I listed over there and then wondered....

Also,
Kooshie, don't be upset because I left you a neutral with a no pay of the $5000 Paypal.... I will send you some of the ten stories by the way at no fee, but it will be closer to Christmas if that's okay....My gift to you.

Nifty, it goes without saying, but I gotta say it .....LOL please erase my comments on Kooshie when we go to the real stuff...of feedback if not before!

Kooshie it was nice not doing business with you .....LOL....No really thanks for your bid. That was fun and good fun is a great way to lift the spirits....Maybe one day we can buy from each other or trade or give free gifts/whatever!

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom