Announcing the new BYC Reputation System: Ovations

Only ovations from Staff carry more weight, though all ovations are valuable.
The reason I asked is I had 154 this morning.. Got one more and ended up at 158.
idunno.gif

The system may have caught up with itself.
Or maybe certain levels so indeed have more weight.
Nobody tells me nuthin' sometimes.
tongue.png

ETA, I just took a look and there was a value/weight adjustment in your ovations.

Last edited:
There is at least one non-staff member that I get double ovation points from. And for the last one she gave me I got 3 points? Not complaining but these ovation points are stranger than fiction! LOL

So after doing some digging, I found that if you get an ovation from someone that has received many ovations it will carry a higher weight.
There is at least one non-staff member that I get double ovation points from. And for the last one she gave me I got 3 points? Not complaining but these ovation points are stranger than fiction! LOL

We actually have a LOT of these members.
smile.png

So after doing some digging, I found that if you get an ovation from someone that has received many ovations it will carry a higher weight.

We actually have a LOT of these members.
smile.png
O.K. That's interesting.

Do you know what those levels are, or is it top secret?
smile.png

Well, I am not sure what is visible to you. As an admin, I have a lot of access "backstage".

I personally don't think it is great idea to know too much to ensure that the spirit is preserved.

Back
Top Bottom