Annoyed ?

Anyone ever get like really annoyed but you can't say anything cause that would make things worse so you just sit there silently annoyed?
1f602.png
or have to be nice to someone
1f605.png
At least you are kinda letting it out here.
thumbsup.gif

It's the ones who let it build that I worry about. My one neighbor is ALWAYS ranting about something (boy is that annoying). But I consider him to be like one of those slow spewing volcanoes that has little chance of a major eruption. Verse myself who is a snap when I've had enough type. But I usually try to give fair warning.
wink.png

Learning coping tools including chicken TV really helps! Assuming you don't have a bunch of unruly and un-contained cockerels running around creating havoc.
hmm.png

At least you are kinda letting it out here. :thumbsup

It's the ones who let it build that I worry about. My one neighbor is ALWAYS ranting about something (boy is that annoying). But I consider him to be like one of those slow spewing volcanoes that has little chance of a major eruption. Verse myself who is a snap when I've had enough type. But I usually try to give fair warning. ;)

Learning coping tools including chicken TV really helps! Assuming you don't have a bunch of unruly and un-contained cockerels running around creating havoc. :/

That's true! Didn't think of that way. :)

Although, trust me, I usually do let it build LOL well sorta, i never really talk about anything and im too nice for confrontation so sometimes if I'm angry enough i do snap but only with family haha I'm working on not though, i might start walking aha

Anywau, my mother is often one of those complain about something people :/

And yeah, I gotta find something better to do instead of sitting here taking it all in haha I need to spend more time with my chickens and other animals, on my phone too much. I do listen to music though, that helps a lot, and the animals when I remember lol, and I'm gonna start exercising aha and religion/spirituality is helping too, I don't go to church or anything still, though maybe I should, but I've been working on the relationship on my own

Anyway, i gotta start saying when I'm mad or whatever instead of not saying anything, no one can know if they did something wrong if I don't tell them, though some things are best left alone lol

Back
Top Bottom