Another coyote down

mxpres

Songster
11 Years
Jan 21, 2009
Lenoir,NC
I glanced out my window this morning and saw a huge coyote at the edge of my yard next to the woods,he has his head pointed in the direction of my coop,My cat,that i love dearly always goes out about this time every morning,the 22 yellow jacket did great job.knocked him flat with a neck shot,where are they all coming from??thats seven I have killed on my property this year,I live in a very rural area and most of my neighbors have chickens as well as myself,some free range.i guess thats what is attracting them,anyway this one went where dirty stinkin murderin coyotes go,,and I hope to send many more with him.
rant.gif

I am having issues with a coyote also. I did free range my birds and would lose one or two a day. Just cant seem to see this demon and have the gun handy at the same time. All my birds are on lock down now.

My Uncle lost his entire flock down by Vian OKlahoma! I havent lost any due to predators or illness (knock on wood) and this is my first flock! We do have coyotes round here cause I hear them and they ate the eight point buck my hubby and I stumbled across checking tree stands!

Back
Top Bottom