Another ID thread and a few questions!

meinvw

Hatching
9 Years
Oct 5, 2010
Have been looking for more for this year and decided to go with chicks vs grown this year. So while on a trip to pick up a vehicle stopped by the local TS and they had some in so grabbed me some little cuties. Do not have a clue on male/female or breeds so looking for some help. Had hoped they would have a rooster or 2 but the employees had no idea what they were but got them anyway! My questions are what breed are they and is there a possibility of any roosters being in the mix? Do not think they are open today but if so will be getting some shavings for these and dress up their pen here at the house, maybe a few more...Will be moving them up to the shop when they are ready but for now pretty nice hearing the peep-peep-peep comming from the spare bedroom! A few pics of the ladies??? My favorite is the tiny one, she looked so out of place with the others and had to grab her! First pic and you can see her size in the pics with the others...

mochickies008.jpg

mochickies010.jpg

mochickies009.jpg

mochickies005.jpg

mochickies004.jpg

mochickies002.jpg

mochickies001.jpg

The reddish ones look like Red Sex Links, and the two smaller ones look like Bantams but not sure exactly what kind. And the yellow ones might be White Leghorn's.

Back
Top Bottom