Another member of the flock

:welcome

I haven't been to the Ozarks for years but still remember how beautiful they are. You certainly have a nice spot for homesteading, and what a great experience for your children.

Glad things are calmer in the flock.

Best wishes!

Yes, we are certainly blessed! The weather is a little crazy where we are located, but the view & the sunsets make up for it ;)

Hello there, and welcome to the big, happy BYC family! I am so glad you joined us, please make yourself at home. I hope you will enjoy it here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

Welcome to BYC -- so glad you've joined our flock! Sounds like quite the homestead you have there, admire your self-building spirit and the use of all the "leftovers" for other projects!

welcome-byc.gif

G’Day from down under BriColie
frow.gif
Welcome!

Besides your bad luck with too many roosters it sounds like you are going along nicely and I wish you all the best for the future.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

G’Day from down under BriColie :frow   Welcome!

Besides your bad luck with too many roosters it sounds like you are going along nicely and I wish you all the best for the future.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member.  There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.  Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends ;)

Thank you my dear!

Back
Top Bottom