Another Neighbor thread...

Wow you have amazing neighbors! I'm lucky if mine wave back to me, lol. But once my watermellons are ready to pick, I'll MAKE them like me.
gig.gif
I just moved here 9 months ago, and my one neighbor comes over to talk or we meet at the back fence. She loves my back yard and all I have done and gets a kick out of the fact that I have a few chickens. I really like her.

You were decent to them about the chicken their dog killed, so they responded by being really nice and will probably have your back forever more.

Quote:
OMG!!! Not a NICE neighbor story!!! I was sooo not expecting to hear that. Treat them as well friend. Good neighbors are worth a white guinea's weight in gold. And if possible, find a way to email them this thread where you proclaim to the world how wonderful they are and how much you clearly appreciate them!

Great thread. I have no neighbor problems and most would help if I asked; we trade favors with one family all the time. I suspect there are a whole lot of good neighbors out there and we just don't hear about them. It's understandable to rant about a bad one, but great to hear about the good ones, too.

Back
Top Bottom