Another other newbies - addicted to this page???

heybarb

Songster
7 Years
Mar 9, 2012
North Carolina
We've had our first baby chicks for about 12 days and I can truly say that I check this website about a dozen or more times per day!!! It is my new addiction!!!
wee.gif
I get up in the morning, get the kids off to school, check on the chicks, then check in here...again...and....again...and...again.......Anyone else find themselves doing the same thing?

Yes ma'am !! I work 12 hour shifts in an office and have internet access all day. I am on here ALL 12 hours reading and reading and reading. I LOVE BYC .... Can't imagine what I did without it. So glad there are others just like me here. We are not alone. LOL

*Raises hand*
wee.gif
ME TOO!!!

I don't even have any chicks yet, I'm planning on ordering today or tomorrow but since I found this forum I am ADDICTED!!! The one upside is that I think I am ready for just about anything and if something comes up that I haven't read about I'm convinced someone here could send words of advice and/or encouragement.

Glad to meet another Newbie who is addicted as I am!!!

frow.gif
Yep me too... just brought home 6 babies yesterday, but been hanging out all over this site for weeks... I am learning so much, and my fiance that has raised chickens as a kid thinks I am nuts... I think I will need to break soon though, after all the coop isn't finished yet and I will need it soon! LOL

We've had our first baby chicks for about 12 days and I can truly say that I check this website about a dozen or more times per day!!! It is my new addiction!!!
wee.gif
I get up in the morning, get the kids off to school, check on the chicks, then check in here...again...and....again...and...again.......Anyone else find themselves doing the same thing?

we are living parallel lives!!! LOL!!!! I am completely addicted to my chickies!!!

frow.gif
Yep me too... just brought home 6 babies yesterday, but been hanging out all over this site for weeks... I am learning so much, and my fiance that has raised chickens as a kid thinks I am nuts... I think I will need to break soon though, after all the coop isn't finished yet and I will need it soon! LOL

This is too funny, because our coop isn't finished yet either!! It has 3 sides, no nest boxes, no doors, and no roof. We are hoping to finish it this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom